11/10/19

Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers - Club Premium Twin Room

Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers - Club Premium Twin Room


As you probably know, in September I went on a trip across Japan to visit many fascinating destinations and show to you as much as I can about Japan. One of these destinations was Yokohama, and since I decided to spend a few days there, I needed to find a good hotel to stay at. I chose Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers, and I have to say I was extremely satisfied with my selection. As a matter of fact, the whole hotel and my stay there exceeded my expectations. Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel is located right next to the Yokohama station, so I was extremely well connected to the whole city and the surrounding area. In this great hotel, there are so many amazing things such as restaurants, lounges, fitness room, swimming pool and so on. But of course to a guest, the most important thing in a hotel is the room in which he stays, and I have to say that my room here was outstanding.



The room in which I stayed was a Club Premium Twin Room which is located on the Sheraton Club floors of the hotel. Guests who stay at this floor have several privileges such as the ability to use the Sheraton Club Lounge and to check-in at the exclusive check-in counter located there. The room featured two separate large beds, a large bathroom and an absolutely spectacular view of the whole Yokohama area. I could even see Mount Fuji in the distance when the weather was kind and there were not many clouds.



The bathroom was one of the most impressive I ever saw in a hotel. It went along the length of the entire room and even had a small window facing the rest of the room. The bathroom has a smart Japanese toilet which even lifts its lid when you approach it and has all the standard features of other Japanese toilets. It also contains a large bathtub and a shower surrounded by glass walls. In the bathroom, there was a large number of amenities such as toothbrushes, razors, shaving foam, bath salts, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and many more toiletries.



As I already said, the room has a great view of Yokohama, and that is thanks to its two large windows that make you feel like you're flying through the air when you come close to them. The beds are also oriented so that they're facing the windows. That way you can be woken up by sunlight if you so desire. Between the two large windows, there is a big flat-screen TV so you can enjoy Japanese TV program. But even though the Japanese TV is really fun, especially if you know the language, it is a bit underwhelming compared to the amazing view of the city and I found myself watching through the window a lot more than watching on the TV.
The room has all the other furniture you would expect in a hotel such as this one. There was a large desk, a small table, a few chairs, closets, nightstands, and the rest of the usual stuff. It also included Air-Conditioning, electric kettle, minibar, refrigerator, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer, safety deposit box, coffee machine, many toiletries, and other amenities.



It was a pleasure to stay in this room and to experience this great hotel. If you plan on going to Yokohama, I suggest you consider Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel and Towers as a hotel to stay at while here, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment