10/21/19

Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers

Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers



Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers is a luxurious hotel located in central Yokohama. I stayed in this great hotel during my trip across Japan last September. I always wanted to visit Yokohama, and when I decided that I will go there, I started looking for a nice hotel to stay at. Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel seemed like a perfect choice for me. Is located right next to Yokohama Station, so I was extremely well connected to the whole city and the surrounding area. I was so glad that after my long trip from Nagano Prefecture, I didn't need to drag my luggage far after getting off the train. Later when I was exploring Yokohama, every destination that I wanted to visit was just a short train or subway ride away from the hotel.



The building itself has 28 floors and it dominates the main area around the Yokohama station, so you cannot miss it when you exit the station. As you enter the hotel you will probably be impressed by its gigantic lobby. I was blown away when I saw it. The lobby area stretches over three floors and it is connected by wide staircases and escalators. There is a nice looking bar there where you can relax while waiting for check-in, or just drop by even if you are not staying in the hotel. For the guests of the hotel there is a special area where you can pour free beer for yourself. The whole lobby area in general looks quite luxurious and is beautifully decorated with several artworks and a huge chandelier hanging above. There are a lot of staff members in the lobby and around the check-in area, so they will be able to help you if you have any problems.



I'm sure you have all heard about the high standard of quality and service that Sheraton hotels offer, and I'm glad to say that this one is no exception to that rule. Everything from rooms and amenities, to service and other facilities, is on a high level. Across its 28 floors, Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel offers a wide variety of bar lounges and restaurants. Sheraton Club Lounge is one of those that I enjoyed a lot. It is an exclusive lounge for the Sheraton Club guests which can be accessed most of the day. It offers free breakfast in the morning, snacks and hot beverages during the day, and cocktails and other drinks in the evening. All that with an amazing view of the whole city.



Another great place where you can enjoy some good drinks and an even better view of the city is the Sky view Lounge Bar at the 28th floor of the hotel. There you can enjoy quality cocktails and other alcoholic beverages. On the same floor there is a luxurious French restaurant "Bay View" that is ideal for both romantic dinners with your partner or business meals with important clients. Along with the amazing prepared and presented "gourmet food", and a high degree of hospitality, it offers a spectacular view of the Yokohama Bay area. On the second floor, there is another restaurant which I enjoyed called buffet restaurant Compass. It offers all-day buffets and the guests of the hotel receive coupons for free breakfast there. I really enjoyed the wide variety of Western, Chinese, and Japanese dishes, particularly their are omelette and french toast. If you plan on sightseeing, I recommend that you have a large breakfast since you will need the energy to explore everything Yokohama has to offer.


But the best restaurant I went to in the Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel is a traditional Japanese restaurant Ko-No-Hana. I will talk more about this amazing restaurant in detail in another post. It is safe to say that I was absolutely amazed by the dinner I had there, and I hope I will have the chance to go there again. 


Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel also has a sports club with a gym and a pool, photo booths, shops, beauty salons, and many other facilities that make your stay there even better. I wish I had more time to stay at this hotel, and I know that when I come back to Yokohama I will definitely stay here again. I suggest that you check out their website and learn more. And if you're planning to visit Yokohama, look no further this luxurious and renown hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment