12/8/19

Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers Dining

Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers Dining



If you have been following my blog recently, you are surely aware that I have recently visited Yokohama as a part of my trip across Japan, and that I stayed at the great Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers. Sheraton brand is known worldwide for the high quality of service they offer, so as you might have guessed it, I loved every minute of my stay there. However, I didn't only enjoy the luxurious room in which I stayed, but I also had the luck to eat at some amazing restaurants they have there and to grab a few good dring in the lounges and bars there.



Ko-No-Hana -Traditional Japanese Restaurant

Since I am a big fan of Japanese culture and history, I always jump at the opportunity to experience the traditional side of Japan. That is why I decided to go for a dinner to Ko-No-Hana, a traditional Japanese restaurant located on the 8th floor of the hotel, and if you like similar things, I suggest you check it out. There you can feast on carefully prepared and beautifully presented the traditional Japanese full-course meals while enjoying the view of the amazing Japanese garden that they have there. As the seasons change, so does the garden and the meals offered there since they are made from fresh seasonal ingredients. 




As I said, the dinner was a full course traditional Japanese dinner and included meals such as shrimp, sashimi, mushroom soup, tofu, rice, eel, soybean paste, and many more fantastic dishes, some of which I had never tried before in my life. The meal I had in that restaurant was probably one of the best meals during my whole trip across Japan. I especially love the way it was presented, and the professional attitude of the staff there. I recommend that if you visit this hotel, you definitely grab a dinner here. You will surely enjoy the authentic taste of Japan that is offered here.




Sheraton Club Lounge


Sheraton Club Lounge is another place in this hotel where I enjoyed spending my time and enjoying the great view of the city. It is exclusive for the guests of the club Sheraton floors who can enjoy everything there for free, and it is open for almost the whole day from 6 in the morning to 10 in the evening. In the morning I enjoyed my breakfast there with the entire Yokohama at my fingertips. During the rest of the day, you can come there to relax and get a cup of coffee or some nice tea and snacks. In the evening there is a cocktail hour where you can drink a wide variety of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks such as cocktails, wine, beer, whiskey, and many others. I have to say that it feels so good to drink quality whiskey while enjoying the night-time view of the city.



These are only some of the many great things Yokohama Bay Sheraton Hotel & Towers offers to its visitors. Check out my other blog posts and the website of the hotel as well. It was truly an amazing place to stay at and I will come there again one day for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment