11/4/19

InterContinental Tokyo Bay Dining

InterContinental Tokyo Bay Dining




InterContinental Tokyo Bay is a luxurious hotel located in the heart of Tokyo. I stayed in this amazing hotel during my last trip across Japan and I absolutely loved it. You can read all about my stay there on my website Japanko Official. Now I am going to tell you a little bit more about this great hotel and about some of the dining options and services it offers. There are several restaurants and lounges located in the InterContinental Tokyo Bay and they all look amazing. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to visit them all, but those that I did visit I absolutely loved. 



One of my favorite parts of the hotel was the Club InterContinental Lounge. Every morning of my stay in the hotel, after my morning shower, I went there to get some breakfast. The Club InterContinental Lounge is located on the 20th floor of the hotel and it is only accessible for guests staying on the Club InterContinental Floors. In the morning you can have some really good breakfast there, and during the afternoon they serve some nice tea coffee and delicious snacks, while in the evening Club Dinner is served. I was impressed by the variety and quality of the meals and beverages they offer there. So much so, that I was looking forward to the breakfast every day. There was always something new to try and some tasty food to eat again. As I already said, during the breakfast you can enjoy a wide variety of meals such as vegetables, breads, cereals, egg dishes like omelets, bacon, sausage, cheese, fruit and so on, all the while enjoying the morning sunlight and the view of the entire city below you. During the dinner, you can try different kinds of snacks, appetizers, soups meals like roast pork and fried chicken, sushi and many kinds of desserts. You can also drink a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as beer wine juice or soda. Dining and enjoying the view from the club intercontinental Lounge truly one of the highlights of my stay in Tokyo and I wish I could have had more time to just relax there and enjoy the view of the city with some nice coffee and snacks.



One more amazing place that you have to check out in this hotel is the New York Lounge. It is a beautifully decorated lounge located on the 1st floor. There you can sit in high-quality sofas and enjoy delicious gourmet meals or amazing cocktails all the while surrounded by beautiful art. Right next to it is an N.Y. Lounge Boutique which offers a rich selection of cakes, baked goods, breads & hotel original goods carefully created by Executive Chef Pâtissier Junji Tokunaga. I really enjoyed some of the unique looking and delicious pastries there.



After dinner and desserts, I suggest you check out the Tokyo Bay Night Bar "Sky View Lounge". There you can enjoy cocktails and other beverages with the bright lights of Tokyo all around you. You can even see the Rainbow Bridge and the Tokyo Tower.



InterContinental Tokyo Bay has many more cool restaurant, lounges and facilities. I suggest you check out their website for more information and that you book a stay there if you are visiting this part of Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment