11/19/19

Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi - Executive Twin Room

Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi - Executive Twin Room



I'm sure that by now you know quite a lot about my trip across Japan this September. As you probably know, I started this trip with the goal of visiting as many places as possible, mostly in the area around Tokyo, and because of that, I had to switch many hotels. The last one in which I stayed, and certainly not the least, was the Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi. I'm especially fond of this hotel since it was the place where I stayed the most nights. As you might have already guessed by the name of the hotel, it's located in the famous Tokyo nightlife district of Roppongi, and as such, it was the best place to experience Tokyo's nightlife. As I said in my previous post, this hotel has a perfect location, since most of the famous bars and clubs in Roppongi are only a short walk away.



After arriving in Roppongi and walking around a bit, I quickly found the hotel. It is quite easy to spot thanks for the fact that there are huge shiny letters on the side of the building showing its name. Even though I arrived a bit earlier than the stated check-in time, the staff was very kind and allowing me to check in right away. I was given a quick rundown of the rules and some instructions about the hotel and pointed to my room which was an Executive Twin Room.



 The room was located on one of the top floors of the hotel, and thanks to that, it had an amazing view of the many impressive buildings located in and around Roppongi. I was even lucky enough to be able to see the famous Tokyo Tower through my window. I spent quite a lot of time there just relaxing on the sofa next to the window and taking in the view of the whole area. I especially loved watching the night slowly descending on the city and the first lights turning on. The room itself was entirely satisfactory and it had everything I expected it would have. 



My bed was large and comfortable, sofa and the rest of the standard furniture was of good quality, and the air conditioner was a lifesaver considering how hot it was that time Tokyo. The amenities that are included in the room where a hairdryer, many toiletries, slippers, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, an alarm clock and an electric kettle. The bathroom itself suited the style and the size of the room. It had a modern Japanese bidet toilet and a bathtub with a shower. However, I preferred heading to the SkySpa to take a bath there, since it was for me one of the highlights of the hotel.



I have to say that I quite enjoyed the days I spent in the Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi and the whole area in general and that I will be coming here again I hope. Also, I suggest that you check out their website to learn more about what can this amazing hotel offer to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment